Dr. Li invited by the Ameri...
- Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Instability Repair
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Reverse Shoulder Replacement
- Arthroscopic ACL Reconstruction
- Arthroscopic Meniscus Repair
- Osteochondral Allograft Transplantation
- Multiligament Knee Reconstruction
- Arthroscopic SLAP Repair
- Open Laterjet for Shoulder Instability
Meet Dr. Li
Sports Medicine ∣ Shoulder Surgery ∣ Cartilage Restoration
Dr. Xinning Li, Associate Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at the Boston University School of Medicine and Team Physician for the Boston University athletics, has a strong clinical interest in both Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery.
- Dual Fellowship Trained in Both Sports Medicine and Advanced Shoulder Reconstruction Surgery
- Advanced Arthroscopic and Minimal Invasive Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery Techniques
- Specialist in Complex Shoulder and Knee Reconstruction
- Primary and Revision Shoulder Replacement
- Muscle / Tendon Transfers for Scapular Winging and Rotator Cuff Tears
- Advanced Cartilage Restoration Techniques
- Team Physician for the Boston University Terriers
- Published over 150 Scientific Articles and given over 300 Presentations at Orthopaedic Meetings
- Editorial Board Member of Several Peer-reviewed Orthopaedic Journals
- Active Member of the AOSSM, ASES, AANA, AAOS, and ORS
Li X, Li C, Penvose I, Curry E. Socioeconomic status and outcomes in orthopaedic surgery. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery.Read More...Non-Peer Reviewed Publications
AOA Emerging Leader Newsletter Editorial Council (Li X, Bitterman A, Bruggers JL, Hosseinzadeh P). Leadership Lessons learned.Read More...
Kingston K, Galvin J, Curry E, Li X. Epidemiology and predictors of surgery of adhesive capsulitis in a large urban tertiary medical center.Read More...Non-Peer Reviewed Publications
Li X. Commentary on an article by Rebecca L. Johnson, MD, et al: “Continuous posterior lumbar plexus nerve block versusRead More...